|What Does Dorman Trading, LLC Do With Your Personal Information?|
|Dorman Trading LLC and your Introducing Broker, where applicable, value our customers and maintaining the privacy and security of your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is critical to providing you with the highest level of customer service.
PII is identified as any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, social security number, address, date of birth, age, email address, employment information, telephone number and other similar information.
Dorman Trading will never sell your PII to anyone. We do not disclose any PII about our current or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
|Dorman Trading collects the following type of information about our customers:
|Dorman Trading may share information about our customers for the following reasons:
|Confidentiality and Security
Dorman Trading restricts access to your PII to those employees or vendors who need to know the information in order to provide service to you. Dorman Trading maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your PII. While Dorman Trading takes precautions to protect your data, we cannot guarantee that communications
Transferring your Personal Identifiable Information abroad
Dorman Trading may transfer your PII abroad if required for the permitted purposes as described above. This may include countries that do not provide the same level of protection as the laws of your home country (for example, the laws within the EEA or the United States). We will ensure that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or other relevant laws.
In case PII is transferred to countries or territories outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that are not recognized by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection, we have put in place appropriate data transfer mechanisms to ensure PII is protected.
Updating your Personal Information
If any of the PII that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel any request you have made of us, please let us know by contacting Dorman Trading at https://www.dormantrading.com/contact-us/. We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete PII that you provide to us.
How long do we retain your Personal Information for?
We retain your PII in an identifiable form in accordance with our internal policies which establish general standards and procedures regarding the retention, handling and disposition of your PII. PII is retained for as long as necessary to meet legal, regulatory and business requirements. Retention periods may be extended if we are required to preserve your PII in connection with litigation, investigations and proceedings.
If you are an EEA Individual you have a number of legal rights under GDPR in relation to the PII that we hold about you. These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information that we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of personal information. In particular, information that is subject to legal professional privilege;
- Requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
We have designated a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to enhance and promote compliance with and understanding of privacy and data protection principles. If you wish to do any of the above please send an email to [email protected].
We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data.