Our roots are in the open-outcry trading system, so we understand full well the critical importance of location in executing trades. Until the introduction of online trading systems, it mattered where you stood in the pit and your sightlines. Today, it’s all about server technology and co-location. Same challenges, different solution.
CME AURORA DATA CENTER + DORMAN TRADING: A Winning Combination
Speed, proximity, bandwidth, & direct connectivity at the CME Group Data Center combined with the service and support of Dorman Trading, a full-service clearing firm.
The Fastest Data Connection to the CME
The CME Group Data Center in Aurora, Illinois provides traders with the closest proximity possible to the CME Globex trade matching engine. Now with up to 10 Gbps GLink—the fastest connection to CME Globex possible.
- CME 1 or 10 Gbps GLink connection—the fastest connection to CME Globex possible, redundant LC fiber
- Low latency trading–all clients have equal proximity to the trading engine
- Remote hands service available–standard / priority / emergency levels of service
- Dorman Trading 24×6 SLA
- 17.5 Kw of power, two tier, fully redundant
- State-of-the-art HVAC, fire prevention and protection
1U/2U/3U configurations, with additional available
Connectivity: One connection per server included, with additional connections available.
Tunnel: VPN Tunnels supported.
Exchange Data Feeds
Includes: CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX
Additional exchanges available:ICE and EUREX
Connect with us
To learn more about hosting your electronic trading system at the CME Group Data Center in Aurora, Illinois, complete the inquiry form below or contact David Dorman by email at [email protected] or by phone at (312) 341-7630.