An award-winning futures trading platform, MultiCharts works for either a day trading or long-term strategy.
- Chart Analysis – Charting is how you interact with the market. Analyzing and reacting to fast price movements requires reliable and accurate charting instruments.
- Automated Trading – Even with a winning strategy, just a short delay in order execution can make all the difference. Automated trading is a lot faster than a human being.
- Real-Time Market Scanner – Known as a “screener,” or “quote board,” you can monitor thousands of market symbols in one window to find profitable opportunities.
- EasyLanguage Friendly – EasyLanguage is an industry-standard language for programming strategies and indicators. It was made specifically for traders – main advantage is you can get started in minutes.
- Portfolio Backtesting, which involves applying a strategy to historical data to see “how you would have done.” Portfolio backtesting lets you design and test strategies on multiple symbols for futures use.
Request your free trial of MultiCharts. Complete the form to receive download information.