If US Dollar Weakens, Who Benefits?
- Is US dollar’s eight-year uptrend about to come to an end?
- Growing trade and budget deficits, possible Fed rate cut could derail USD
- Could British pound, undervalued due to Brexit chaos, rally over long term?
- Swiss franc, yen and euro could stand to benefit if USD stumbles
- Renminbi might track USD lower, Indian rupee might be a winner
Record-Long US Economic Expansion
- Decade-long US economic expansion is the longest on record
- Economic expansions do not die of old age, but of policy mistakes
- Trade war, possible debt default, government shutdown can disrupt growth
- Slower growth expected in H2 2019, 2020 even with Fed rate cut